Dive Holiday to Sharm El Shiekh, Egypt
- Destination: Sharm El Shiekh, Egypt
- Departure Date: 2nd October 2008
- Duration: 7 days
- Cost: £572.00
This trip has already taken place, please see the dive travel page for listings of other future trips.
Due to increasing demand we are once again running a trip to Sharm-el-Sheikh in October 2008. This will be a land based trip using hotel accommodation and daily dive boats. We will fly to Sharm-el-Sheikh on the 2nd October 2008 for 7 nights. The cost of the week will be £572.00 (variable flight-cost dependent). This will include:
- Return Flights from Gatwick (including all fuel/airport taxes)
- In-flight meals included.
- All Egyptian transfers (airport / hotel / boat)
- 5 days diving to include two dives each day (includes hire of 12 litre cylinders and weights)
- 7 nights 4* accommodation at the Viking Club Hotel (breakfast included). Some pictures of the accomodation and a few details can be found below.
The trip will suit both beginners and advanced divers as there will be a variety of dives available. For those of you that haven’t been before, the Red Sea offers some of the worlds most spectacular diving. It offers the perfect opportunity to build on your experience with some beautiful, relaxed diving in warm, clear water!! Certainly an improvement on the NDAC!!
In the evenings, Sharm offers a wide range of restaurants, bars, pubs, casinos, clubs and other amusements to keep you entertained. There is also a restaurant and a couple of bars in the hotel if you fancy something a little quieter.
Please be aware that the cost of the week doesn’t include any of the following:
- Kit hire
- Dive and travel insurance (please arrange your own – speak to Ian or Rob for some recommendations)
- Egyptian Visa (approx £10 available on arrival in Sharm)
- Return travel to Gatwick (on previous trips a shared coach has cost approximately £49 per person)
- Nitrox, Thistlegorm trips (well recommended!!), night dives (also recommended!!), 15 litre cylinders and other extra dives can all be arranged but will incur extra supplements.
Kit will be available from the shop for the week at discounted rates. While we are out there we are likely to be running an Advanced Open Water Course for those of you wishing to take that next step. This will be on offer at a special price of £149 for that week only (over 25% off !!). Other speciality courses may also be on offer if there are any that particularly interest you. Please ask for further details of these.
That is all for now !! If you do need some more details, please don’t hesitate to contact us at the shop. Call Rob or Ian if you have more questions or to reserve your place on 02920 615161.
The Viking Club Resort, Naama Bay, Sharm-el-Sheikh
This brand new hotel has been built in a traditional village style and offers a good standard accommodation with a relaxed atmosphere. It is located in Naama Bay and just 5 minutes walk from the beach-front and centre of the resort with its many shops, bars, restaurants and clubs. There are 60 tastefully decorated rooms all with either a garden or pool view and a private balcony or terrace. All the air-conditioned rooms feature en-suite facilities, satellite TV, mini-bar, hairdryer and in-room safe.